Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Favorite Family Beach Pictures


"I find myself at the extremity of a long beach. How gladly does the spirit leap forth, and suddenly enlarge its sense of being to the full extent of the broad, blue, sunny deep! A greeting and homage to the Sea!" ~ Nathaniel Hawthorne


A blessing of meeting our sweet photographer friend Lauri Ann Itson at the historic Fairhope Municipal Pier during our recent visit to the Alabama Gulf was taking advantage of the area's varied landscapes for a diverse session of family portraits. We met at the park, under the canopy of gracious branches, for the series of photos I shared in Monday's post. Then we ventured to the water for a sunset stroll along the shore before catching the last rays of sunlight in the rose garden. Here are our favorite seaside images!



































"I descend over its margin, and dip my hand into the wave that meets me, and bathe my brow. That far-resounding roar is the Ocean's voice of welcome. His salt breath brings a blessing along with it." ~ Nathaniel Hawthorne


Blog Widget by LinkWithin